Mitsubishi Electric Heavy Duty will be at booth 509 at AMA's TMC 2018 Annual Meeting March 5 - 8, 2018. Please stop by to talk with us.
About the Annual Meeting:
The Technology & Maintenance Council (TMC) Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition is home to trucking’s leading fleet professionals, vehicle manufacturers, and component suppliers. TMC is North America’s premier technical conference for trucking, and it’s an event you simply must attend to stay current on industry practices.
At TMC, equipment and technology professionals can:
- Attend the industry’s most innovative educational sessions covering all aspects of vehicle maintenance and design. Planned by fleets, for fleets.
- Gain and share information with hundreds of your peers at TMC’s Shop Talk, a free-form discussion on equipment issues.
- Resolve troubling equipment issues at TMC’s Town Meeting and Fleet Operators’ Forum.
- Participate in voluntary standards-setting efforts through TMC’s Study Groups and Task Forces.
- Witness and participate in the most informative technical event — TMC’s Transportation Technology Exhibition. TMC’s exhibition makes available to attendees the best minds on equipment issues in the trucking industry.
- Participate in TMC’s Future Truck Initiative — create industry standards for future truck technology and equipment to ensure the truck of the future is one that is the most efficient to operate and maintain.